expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, July 12, 2014

POWERSpin Berry Recovery Shake

After a Spinning its time to hydrate and infuse those worn out "Glutee's Hammies and Calf Muscles" with some protein.  I gained a greater appreciation for Spinning after my first class.  This is not a gentle cruise around town, come prepared to work.



I whipped up this powerful blend to speed up recovery in preparation for my 20mile run on Sunday.
My POWERSpin Berry Recovery Shake starts with a whole banana and some Silk Coconut Milk.


Then I scoop in some Strawberry Chobani Yogurt top off the rest with water, a scoop of Protein and 2 scoops of BCAA.  Put the top on and blend baby blend.


You can choose to use almond milk if you like and toss in some ice cubes if you really want to cool off.  The important thing is not to procrastinate after a strenuous workout hydrate.  In fact we should start hydrating before a workout and continue drinking fluids during our activities.  



Awwww that's Berry Berry good.







No comments:

Post a Comment